Back For more news:
  • 2009 Audi R8 4.2 V8 Coupe for sale

    Stunning 2009 "58" example of the iconic Audi R8 Coupe For Sale at Master Car Sales Hitchin. Originally unveiled at the 2006 Paris Motorshow, the supercar, which shares its "R8" nameplate with the LeMans winning racing car was met with rave reviews from the motoring press and the public alike, with all build slots for 2008 and 2009 sold out worldwide withing a week. The LeMans Audi R8 winner Jacky Ickxx described the R8 road car as "the best handling road car today."

    Based on the Lamborghini Gallardo platform and powered by a 4.2 Audi V8 engine and mated with a 6-Speed manual gearbox and Audi's trademark Quattro 4WD system, the car drives, sounds and handles spectacularly. The mid-engined 4.2 produces 317 ib/ft of torque and 420BHP, allowing it to sprint to 60MPH in just 5 Seconds and on to a top speed of 187MPH. The Quattro four wheel drive system sends 70% of the engine's power to the rear and the remaining 30% to the front wheels which allows the car to displace the power with very little drama and keeps it planted when cornering, particularly at high speeds. The V8 engine also sounds fantastic, particularly at the higher rev range, with a very throaty exhaust note.

     As standard, the R8 coupe comes very well equipped with standard features including LED Running Lights with Auto Xenon Headlights, 19" Alloy Wheels, Full Leather Interior, Glass Engine Cover, Front Foglights, Quad Exhausts, Trip Computer including Lap Timer, Remote Locking, Electric Windows and Mirrors, Remote Front Compartment Release and centre console armrest.

    Finished in Phantom Black Pearlescent Paint with Contrasting Pearlescent Carbon Sideblade, this January 2009 "58" Registered example is in truly stunning condition throughout. With a basic list price of £83,275, this example also has £4,680 worth of optional extras. These include Satellite Navigation System Plus (£1,760), Pearl Effect Paint (£680), Front and Rear Acoustic Parking Sensors (£610), Auto Dimming and Powerfolding Mirrors (£465), GSM Mobile Phone Preparation with Bluetooth Handsfree Connection (£410), CD Autochanger (£315), Heated Front Seats (£270) and Coloured Stitching for Fine Nappa Leather Seats (£165). With a new price of £87,955, this example represents fantastic value on sale now at £44,995 with Flexible Finance Options Available.

     With just 36,000 Miles from new, it is further complimented by a Full Main Dealer Service History. Having had 5 services in total, 4 have been carried out at Audi Main Dealers, with 1 being carried out at an Aston Martin Dealer, where the previous owner purchased the car from. The last service was a major service which included the spark plug replacement and was carried out just 1300 miles ago at West London Audi. It also has fitted 4 premium Pirelli P-Zero tyres all with at least 6mm of tread throughout, so still have lots of life left in them. Prior to sale we will also provide the car with 12 Months MOT so it can truly be enjoyed worry free.

     Even though it was launched over 10 years ago now, the R8 has aged superbly. It still looks as fresh and sharp as it did when it was launched. They drive absolutely fantastic and draws attention wherever it goes. Needless to say, our example is in fantastic condition throughout and really needs to be seen to be appreciated. It is supplied with 2 sets of keys, complete book pack with service book as well as service history invoices and reports, V5 Registration Document and it is completely HPI Checked and Clear with Certification to prove.

    Mastercars Hitchin have been trading in the town of Hitchin, Hertfordshire since 1989 and we are an RAC Approved Dealer. This means that all of our vehicles are prepared to the "RAC Buysure" standard which is the only trading standards recognised used car preparation standard in the UK. All of our vehicles receive an RAC Approved Inspection prior to sale with the R8 being no exception. The new owner will also have the benefit of an extendable 6 Month RAC Warranty and 12 Months RAC Breakdown Cover for complete peace of mind, meaning you can truly buy with confidence from Hitchin's only RAC Approved Dealer.

    We are also a Black Horse Approved dealer and offer flexible and competitive finance terms and packages to suit all budgets and circumstances. We also in most cases able to offer finance with little or no deposit with terms from 12 Months to 60 Months. It's certainly worth trying us to see what we could do for you.